The International Exhibition of Vine Growing and Wine Producing “Vinaria” has established itself as the most prestigious exhibition of the industry in Eastern Europe. It is a top event of the wine industry in Bulgaria with its modern approach to presenting technologies, equipment and products.
It is organized jointly with the National Vine and Wine Chamber (NVWC) and is held under the auspices of the Ministry of Agriculture, Food and Forestry.
“Vinaria 2018” in short
- Exhibitors – 133 from 11 countries
- Visitors – over 42 000 from Bulgaria and Europe
- Media coverage – over 350 publications in different media
All key factors in one place
- Technology Zone – the wine route from vineyards to processing equipment and storage in an impressive panorama of industrial innovation
- The City of Wine and Delicacies – the most significant platform for premieres of new collections of wine, spirits, food and delicacies for professionals and consumers
- Tastings and master classes – more knowledge and skills for figuring out the magic of wine and offering it
- Unique atmosphere - a preferred destination for professionals and connoisseurs, attracting an average of over 45 000 visitors from Bulgaria and Europe
The 28th edition of Vinaria brings together again business representatives from different sectors of viticulture and the wine industry. Thus a platform is created for interaction between them, through which they can expand their presence on the markets.
City of Wine and Delicacies
The City of Wine and Delicacies has become an emblematic place for the presentation of manufacturers and traders of the wine and food industry, a crossroad of tastes and pleasures inherent to elegant lifestyle. It offers areas for exhibitions, demonstrations, presentations and master classes, Gourmet salon, recreation areas, wine boutique.
The magic of wine and cooking reveals its charm in an attractive environment and captivating atmosphere that attracts tens of thousands of visitors from Bulgaria and Europe.