INTERNATIONAL GOLD MEDAL AND DIPLOMA COMPETITION
Any exhibit shown at the International Technical Fair, which is in full-scale production and is displayed by a company registered as an exhibitor in the Information System of International Fair Plovdiv, shall be eligible to participate in the Gold Medal and Diploma Competition
Exhibits shall be ineligible to enter the Competition, if they are:
- Standard spare parts and products;
- Exhibition models of equipment and products;
- Technologies, which are not implemented in operating machines and equipment;
- Exhibits not covered by the exhibition categories of the International Technical Fair;
- Exhibits not available at the International Technical Fair;
- Exhibits, which have been awarded a gold medal and diploma by International Fair Plovdiv AD at a preceding competition. Such exhibits are eligible to enter the competition again after a period of three years, provided they show evidence of enhanced quality and technical performance
Natural persons and legal entities, whose exhibits are presented with a gold medal and diploma, are entitled to make use of the awards in their business activities.
- For promotional purposes, an indication could be given that the particular product is a “gold medal and diploma” award-winner, e.g. presentations, all advertising of any form, i.e. printed, audio and video clips, websites, etc.
- In addition to the above provision, a graphic image of the gold metal (an original or stylized one) could be added, including but not limited to the product label.
INDUSTRIAN DESIGN COMPETITION
and DESIGN OF PACKAGE, LABEL,
Co-organizer: The National Association of Design and Advertising – Sofia
Admitted to participation in the competition are:
Products, which are exhibits included in the nomenclature of the respective exhibition and are displayed at the exhibition by registered exhibitors
Exhibits – industrial and household goods (single or product groups), designed for or in full scale production
Structural and graphic design of products packages, container and transportation packages, wrapping and labels, packaging materials
Participation in the competition is free of charge.
Participation requires every participant to submit prior to the opening of the exhibition an application and supplements (brochures, operation instructions, design plans, photos, copyright certificates, etc.).
The assessment criteria are defined in Appendices 1 and 2. The jury comprises professional designers and specialists from the National Association of Design and Advertising, Iza Art and lecturers in design from different universities.
The grand award winners are presented an award sculpture “Crystal Tetrahedron” and a diploma and the runners-up receive diplomas. The designers of the awarded products are also presented diplomas. The nominees and the winners are announced at the Gold Medals awarding ceremony.
Applications shall be submitted to International Fair Plovdiv AD.