The forwarding and customs clearance services are rendered by the specialized forwarding sector of International Fair - Plovdiv and/or by a forwarding company authorized by International Fair - Plovdiv and the Customs, and are charged in accordance with the special rates for forwarding services, valid for all international events. The services offered to the foreign exhibitors or their forwarding agents are as follows:
- Handling of exhibition goods:
- Loading and unloading operations from the transportation means to the stand (customs warehouse) or vice versa, additional operations for the arrangement of the exhibits at the stand.
- Mechanical devices (cranes, lifters, etc.), owned or rented by the exhibitors, are not allowed to perform loading and unloading operations of exhibition goods (exhibits, stand materials, etc.).
- The moving of exhibits under customs control outside the Fairgrounds is possible only with the permission of the Customs authorities
To facilitate the arrangement of temporary import, the Fair Administration guarantees before the customs authorities the temporary import of the exhibits arriving at the address of International Fair - Plovdiv.
- Customs clearance of goods, i.e. the definite or temporary import, and the re-export after the closing of the event respectively.
- Transportation and storage of empties.
- Arrangement of formalities regarding the storage of the exhibits under customs control and their transportation to the customs warehouse.
- Organisation of return transportation of fair goods, or transportation to other destinations.
- Ensuring the presence of a damage inspector to report damage or loss of the exhibits upon customer's request.
- Expertise consulting on forwarding services and customs formalities carried out on the territory of fairs and exhibitions abroad.
- Organizing and implementation of transportation and forwarding handling of exhibition goods.