Advertising, Catalogue and Information
International Fair Plovdiv publishes official printed catalogues in Bulgarian and English for the trade fairs and exhibition events.
All companies applying for participation within the specified deadline are entitled to a catalogue entry.
From 2010 the information on exhibitors shall be also available online through the exhibitors online catalogue at:
The promotional entry in the catalogue consists of:
- company name written in the Cyrillic and Roman alphabets;
- street, postal code, town, country;
- Phone, fax, e-mail, web site
- up to 2 exhibition categories according to the nomenclature of the relevant event;
- up to 50 characters (letters and punctuation marks) of text information related to the company’s activities.
This information shall be provided in Form 2 ‘Catalogue and Infosystem’. If Form 2 is not submitted, the information from the Application for Participation shall be published.
Further options for catalogue entry
The additional entry in the catalogue shall be ordered only by completing Form 2.
The event- specific forms are available for downloading from the Forms for Participation Section on the page of the relevant event.
In both catalogues (printed and online versions):
- Additional text information on the business activities of the company in two languages. The charge for the publication is based on character sets comprising 50 characters each.
- Additional exhibition categories.
- Logo (possible options):
- in the printed catalogue only
- in the printed and online catalogues
In the printed catalogue only:
In the online catalogue only:
- Advertising banner (180 х 360 pixel). To be submitted in *.jpg, *.gif or flash format.
- Presentation prepared by the exhibitor. Following file formats are acceptable: *.pdf, *.pps or *.ppt, *.jpg, . Max. size of the presentation: 3 MB
For companies, which are not exhibitors:
Catalogue entry of companies not participating in the particular event is also possible. If this is the case, those companies are not entitled to the promotional catalogue entry. The address and contact information (phone, fax, e-mail, website) is considered text information and is charged according to the number of character sets (50 characters)
The Rates for catalogue entry are also available in Form 2 in the Forms for Participation Section on the page of the relevant event.